Description of the personal data file in compliance with European Parliament Regulation 2016/679 and Section 10 of Finnish Henkilötietolaki 523/1999 (Personal Data Act).
Name of register
Customer and interest group register for the Cirko – Center for New Circus
Cirko – Center for New Circus, Kaasutehtaankatu 1, 00540 Helsinki
Business ID 2051058-5
Telephone +358 40 832 7479
Person handling register matters
Riku Lievonen, puh. +358 40 832 7479, firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of handling personal data
The main purpose of this personal data register is to act as a customer and interest group register for the Cirko – Center for New Circus. The register contains personal data about the Cirko – Center for New Circus related private-, corporate- and association-/community-based customers and interest groups.
The customer data contained in the register may be handled for the purposes following:
- Maintenance and management of customer and interest group relations
- Implementation, development and upkeep of services and functions directed towards the customer and interest groups
- Information distribution, communications, marketing, sales promotion and impact- and marketing-based research regarding the Cirko – Center for New Circus
- The operational requirements of the Cirko – Center for New Circus, such as the implementation, invoicing and reportage of the service process
- Planning and development of the Cirko – Center for New Circus
Register data content
The customer database for the Cirko – Center for New Circus contains the following data:
- Language for communications
- Date of birth - Gender
- Country of residence
- Telephone numbers
- Email addresses
- Organizational data
- Entries connected with direct marketing permission and prohibitions
- Other data required for use of services
Normal data sources
Register data accumulate from:
- Registrants themselves
- A third party agreed to by the registrant
- The address information systems in updating name and address details The register is supplemented with, for instance, those who have subscribed to the Cirko – Center for New Circus newsletter and the representatives of cooperation partners of the Cirko – Center for New Circus
Normal relinquishment of data and transfer of data outside the EU and ETA
Personal data shall not be relinquished to third parties except as within the permitted or obligated limits of the valid legislation. Personal data shall not be transferred outside the European Union or the European Economic Area. Personal data may, however, be relinquished to others with the customer’s own approval.
The register is in IT format. Right of use to the register is held only by those in the service of the registrar and other designated persons who require the data in their tasks. They have the user IDs and passwords at their disposal. The information is protected by means of appropriate and up-to-date information technology-based solutions and data security.
Right to inspection and prohibition
According to the Personal Data Act, the customer has the right to inspection and error correction as well as the right to refuse both the delivery of electronic messages concerning offers and benefits and the use of personal data for direct marketing. If registrants wish to apply the right to prohibit or obtain more information with regard to the handling of their personal data, they may contact the person mentioned above who handles register matters. In the event that the customer wishes to apply his/her right to inspection, s/he must, in accordance with section 28 of the Personal Data Act, present his/her request for inspection in a personally signed or otherwise similarly certified document, or visit the registrant personally.
(Updated 25 May 2018)